The Last day at St Goretti At 11 am we were asked to held a meeting and we brought ladoos for teaching and non teaching staffs and brought an indoor plant for our Sister (HM). Sreelekshmi delivered a vote of thanks and then we took a picture with Sister and all teachers. And stepping out of the gate of St Goretti was little hard because I'll surely miss this school and the ambience. At the started things were not that easy but still we got used to it. I never thought I'll miss this place but yes I am.....
My next class fell on Thursday. In this class I got to continue where I stopped in the 9th standard. It was the second period and the students were so active and ready to start/learn the continuation of the lesson "Last Leaf". I started the class with another motivational story to inculcate some values in them. Then after that the students were asked to pick out from their memories about the last class on this lesson. I showed them the slides and also towards the end gave a homework for the students. Then I made the students sing some song to relax them before the next teacher arrives.
It was the starting of the second week of teaching practice. I took a class in ninth, the topic/lesson was "The Last Leaf". As from one class I could finish almost two or three lesson plans as it was one hour class. I finished almost three lesson plans. I started off with a motivational story and brought a link to the lesson. I asked some questions to check their comprehension. Then also gave a home work for better understanding. After that I had some chit chat with my students until the next teacher comes to the class.
Comments
Post a Comment