Day 21 @St Gorettis

 Today I had invigilation duty in 9A class which consisted of 8A and 9A boys only class. It was really a challenge.  I got duty with Thresiamma teacher who was my subject incharge in school. Today they had English exam and doubts were too much when they saw me. Also few stydents wanted to know my name in between the exam which was funny😁 .  Then I took up the challenge well and students saw another face of mine😅. 

Afternoon session again I got duty in the same class with Rose sister and I had to scold a student who back answered and mocked at me. Then Sir in the next class came and made him sit outside. The student was starring at me in a very bad way which made me little uncomfortable but all went really well and it was totally a challenging experience. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Innovative Work

Joju Sir's story about 4 wives..

Talent hunt😍